The Official Blog of Iain Rob Wright: An Interview with Author, Armand Rosamilia

Wednesday 11 April 2012

An Interview with Author, Armand Rosamilia


For the rest of April, this blog will be used to highlight upcoming authors.  First up is horror writer, Amand Rosamilia.

Tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm a New Jersey boy currently living in sunny Florida. I write horror stories and run Rymfire Books.

Could you tell us what work you currently have available?
I have over 40 releases, including my "Dying Days" extreme zombie series. All of my releases can be conveniently found here  
 
Tell us about your latest release.
My latest release is "Bones. Death. Cenote", a three-story collection set in South American occultism. And it doesn't feature zombies.

For someone unfamiliar with your work, how would you describe your writing?
I've been on a tear with zombie fiction in the last year, but dabble in straight horror and non-fiction heavy metal books in between. I focus on the characters and what makes them tick.

What else do you have in the pipeline?
A ton of things. I'm currently working on Still Dying: Select Scenes From Dying Days, which is 13 stories featuring old and new characters in the Dying Days world, as well as finishing the edits for Undead Tales 2 zombie anthology, working on the State of Horror anthology series, and so many other stories.

What writers have had the most influence on your own writing?
As a kid, Dean Koontz and R.E. Howard. Phil Rickman as I got older, and now so many great indie writers that I seem to find each day.

What was the last thing you read?
I'm reading four books from local author Tim Baker, thrillers set in St. Augustine, Florida. He's a great writer and I hope he keeps putting out books.

Anything else you’d like to tell us about?
I'm just happy to be writing and finding new readers each day, especially the many zombie fans who are rabid about their loyalties to so many writers.

Check out Armand's website at:  http://armandrosamilia.com 

No comments :